Sold $489,900 - Freehold Townhome
Live the downtown lifestyle with all the amenities and still have access to parks, bike paths, a children’s playground and the Ottawa River – all within a good school district. This split level freehold offers two bedrooms & lots of living space. Two terraces – one off the south facing living room & a second located off the dining room, a wood burning fireplace, central air, main floor den plus additional loft space with skylight. The Master Bedroom offers a walk-in closet and powder room. The second bedroom has cheater access to the main bathroom. The basement offers a finished family room plus utility/furnace room. This row unit offers plenty of storage & total parking for two in tandem. Over 40k in upgrades in the last three years including a new back deck, new back deck & living room patio doors (2016), back yard fence, family room flooring, ground level bathroom tiles. Hot water tank (2017). This home has been freshly painted throughout.
Spring to winter 2016:
Walls and ceilings painted
New back deck and back deck and living room doors
Ground floor bathroom tiles redone
Hot water heater is rented and brand new this year
New basement flooring (in finished part) 2013.
Cedar on the south facing upper storeys replaced in 2005 with Canexel
Canexel on the north face done in the early spring of 2010
Siding on the skylight cupolas and the chimneys done early spring of 2010
Reshingled in October 1997 by Abbot Roofing and Siding. 35-year shingles.
Information is deemed to be accurate but is not warranted.
- Family Room: 13.11 x 13.01, lower level, laminate
- Laundry Room: 7.03 x 5.04, lower level
- Foyer: 6.02 x 6.01, main level, tile, double closet
- Den/Office: 9.08 x 7.02, main level, laminate
- Bath - 2 Piece: 5.00 x 2.03, main level, tile
- Kitchen: 9.08 x 7.05, main level, hardwood
- Dining Room: 14.00 x 9.05, main level, hardwood
- Living Room: 18.08 x 13.11, second level, laminate
- Bedroom: 11.05 x 10.06, third level, laminate
- Full Bath: 8.00 x 7.11, third level, tile
- Master Bedroom: 14.06 x 14.00, third level, laminate
- Walk-in Closet: 10.03 x 4.04, third level
- Ensuite 2-Piece: 7.02 x 3.05, third level, tile
- Loft: 14.00 x 8.04, upper level, carpet - Located a few stairs up from the bedroom level (Third Level)
- Furnace/Utility: 14.02 x 13.11, basement
- Taxes: $5297/2017, estimated
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Window Coverings & Light Fixtures as installed - all in