Sold $359,900 - Single Family Home
Situated on a quiet crescent, this well looked after home must be seen! Hardwood floors, bright white eat in kitchen, and a gorgeous fenced rear yard that is very sunny. Large windows in the living room overlook the nicely landscaped front yard. Efficient wood burning insert fireplace located in the living room is a bonus! Finished lower level with a family room, three piece bath and lots of storage. Walk to great schools in this family friendly neighbourhood that is also very close to shopping and transit. You will want to live here!
- Foyer: 12.04 x 3.06, tile
- Living Room: 18.04 x 12.06, fireplace with wood insert
- Eat-in Kitchen: 16.10 x 10.06, tile
- Master Bedroom: 14.05 x 10.10, hardwood
- Second Bedroom: 12.00 x 10.09, hardwood
- Third Bedroom: 11.00 x 10.00, hardwood
- Bathroom: 8.06 x 6.02, tile
- Recreation Room: 28.06 x 12.10
- Three Piece Bath: 9.08 x 7.00
- Furnace/Storage Room: 17.04 x 10.10
- Storage Room: 12.07 x 5.07
- Taxes: $3759/2016, estimated
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Hood Fan, Storage Shed, Gazebo, Light Fixtures and Ceiling Fan as installed, Blinds and Curtain Rods as installed.
- Rental Item: Hot Water Tank