Sold $239,900 - Condominium
Fabulous location in this up-and-coming area close to Little Italy, Dow’s Lake, Chinatown & the to-be-redeveloped Lebreton Flats. Just a 10 minute walk from home to the future Pimisi Station, your light rail commute to downtown will take just minutes on the Confederation Line. This well planned, open concept condo features high quality finishes & hardwood floors. The living area opens to a large terrace with gas BBQ hook-up & is great for entertaining. Large bathroom with glass door shower & heated floors. In-unit laundry & storage plus convenient same floor storage locker. 24 hours notice to show.
- Living/Sleeping: 17.11 x 10.04, hardwood
- Living Room: 14.02 x 9.11, hardwood
- Bathroom: 13.11 x 6.04, heated tile floor
- Terrace: 12.02 x 8.09
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Fridge, Stove, Window Coverings and Hardware as installed, Murphy Bed
- Exclusions: Tenant's possessions
- Condo fee: $326/month approx.
- Fee Includes: Building Insurance, Cable, Caretaker, Internet, Management, Water/Sewer
- Taxes: $2400/2017, approx.