For Sale $839,000 - Detached Two Storey
Rare find in the Byward Market…a detached legal non-conforming duplex with double detached garage. As a bonus, this property also features a lower level 1 bedroom unit with separate rear entrance. The beautiful main unit offers 3 good sized bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a bright eat-in kitchen, separate dining room, gas fireplace & hardwood floors. The lower level one bedroom unit has its own kitchen, dining & living area, washer/dryer, gas fireplace & full bath with Jacuzzi. This property also includes separate alarm systems, heated floors in the main bathrooms, separate electrical panels and 2 gas hot water tanks. Rear extension was added in 2003 to enlarge the main floor unit with a sunroom and create the living room & lower level foyer. Multi-use zoning. Great home with income potential. Located next to Notre Dame Basilica, right in the heart of Lowertown just steps to the Byward Market, National Gallery of Canada, the Rideau Centre and more. 24 hrs irrev on offers.
Main unit is leased as partly furnished – list of inclusions on file. Please inquire as to excluded items.
New Wakefield roof 2017 – additional info on file.
Survey on file.
Sewer line replaced 5-10 years ago.
Double sump pump.
Garage Door Opener replaced 2016 approx.
Lower level unit has a new gas vent blower for the HWT.
Main level unit has a new furnace fan blower.
All information is believed to be accurate, but is not warranted.
Some lower unit photos are from when the unit was owner occupied.
- Main Level Kitchen: 17.00 x 9.00, main level, ceramic tile
- Main Level Dining Room: 10.05 x 9.05, main level, hardwood
- Main Level Living Room: 16.05 x 13.00, main level, hardwood
- Laundry: 7.00 x 5.05, main level, ceramic tile
- Partial Bath: 5.06 x 5.05, main level, ceramic tile
- Master Bedroom: 15.00 x 11.00, second level, hardwood
- Ensuite 3-Piece Bathroom: 8.05 x 5.00, second level in Master Bedroom, ceramic tile, heated floor
- Walk-in Closet: 5.00 x 4.00, second level in Master Bedroom, hardwood
- Second Bedroom: 12.04 x 10.05, second level, hardwood
- Third Bedroom: 12.04 x 9.06, second level, hardwood
- Full Bathroom: 8.00 x 8.00, second level, ceramic tile, heated floor
- Foyer Entrance: 5.08 x 4.08, lower level, ceramic tile
- Kitchen: 9.00 x 9.00, lower level, ceramic tile
- Dining Room: 9.10 x 9.40, lower level, laminate flooring
- Living Room: 12.00 x 10.06, lower level, laminate flooring
- Bedroom: 12.00 x 9.20, lower level, laminate flooring
- Bathroom: 8.80 x 8.20, lower level, ceramic tile, heated floor
- Taxes: $5919/2018, estimated
- Inclusions: Inclusions: 2 Washers, 2 Dryers, 2 Stoves, 2 Fridges (lower level newer), 2 Hood Fans, 2 Dishwashers, 1 Microwave, Auto Garage Door Opener (approx. 2016) & 2 Remotes, Alarm Systems, 2 Hot Water Tanks
- Exclusions: Tenant's possessions
- Alexandria Bridge
- Bordeleau Park
- Bytown Museum
- Byward Market
- Central Air Conditioning
- Central location
- Global Affairs Canada
- Hardwood Floors
- In-unit Laundry
- Macdonald-Cartier Bridge
- Major's Hill Park
- National Arts Centre
- National Gallery of Canada
- Near Trans Canada Trail
- Ottawa River
- Parliament Hill
- Rideau Canal
- Rideau Centre
- Shaw Centre
- Shopping & Services
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier Parkway