Sold $659,900 New Price! - Condominium
Finding the perfect condo that combines the space you desire with a location that is unparalleled is challenging. We have the keys to the one that meets and exceeds your quest! Located on the edge of Rockcliffe Park in the sought after neighbourhood of Lindenlea, this striking one level suite offers exceptional entertaining space. The eat in kitchen is well designed with an adjacent balcony affording sweeping southern views over downtown.
This rare, three bedroom condominium is located in Lindenlea, part of the Rockcliffe area, a beautiful, treed neighbourhood close to downtown with proximity to both private and public schools, restaurants, public transit, shopping on Beechwood Avenue, public parks, DFAIT, churches and the NCC bikepaths. The location is rated a “Very Walkable” on the Urban Walk Score – most errands can be accomplished on foot.
The condo is very spacious at approx. 1750 square feet with a wood-burning fireplace, spectacular, unobstructed city views and a large protected balcony that can be enclosed and made part of the living space. This bright condo is oriented north-south with opening windows that allow a refreshing cross-breeze. The condo has been upgraded with high-end wood floors over thick cork underlay, new doors, casements and hardware and new baseboards in the living room and bedrooms. The wood-burning fireplace features an updated granite hearth and there is a granite tile floor in the foyer.
There are only two apartments per floor with elevator entrance into a large foyer. The elevator is 4.5’ X 5.5’ and 9’high, large enough to accommodate most furniture.
The kitchen was partially updated in 2009 with plenty of cabinets and counter space and an area for a kitchen table. Additional cupboards and a new Fischer-Paykel Fridge (2012) and Bosch Dishwasher (2012) were added.
Each of the bedrooms has a double closet – the large master bedroom has two double closets. There are two full bathrooms – one is ensuite to the Master Bedroom. The third bedroom is currently used as a den/TV room.
The unit has a large 4.06ft x 4.00ft heated, secure storage locker, a 19.00ft x 8.00ft indoor parking space with 6.06ft clearance and three on-site visitor parking spaces.
- Chimney replaced, Fireplace cleaned and WETT-certified
- New Mirage hardwood floors over high-density 6mm cork installed by Barwood
- Concrete Floor leveled before hardwood installation.
- Building Brick Envelope completely refitted and repaired in 2013.
- New matching Granite Entrance Tiles and Fireplace Hearth
- New Panasonic exhaust fans in both Bathrooms
- New baseboards and casements in renovated Living areas
- New solid-core, sound-proof doors with imported Baldwin handles and hinges
- New Levelor Venetion Window Blinds throughout
- New Closet organization for all bedroom closets and the entrance
- Freshly painted Living Areas and Bedrooms
- New Fischer-Paykel Refrigerator
- New Bosch Dishwasher
- Security cameras installed strategically throughout building Nov.13
Measurements & property info provided by the seller.
- Living Room with Wood-Burning Fireplace: 14.00 x 13.03, hardwood floor
- Dining Room: 16.06 x 12.00, hardwood floor
- Kitchen: 12.04 x 9.00
- Covered balcony: 10.10 x 9.09
- Den/Third Bedroom: 14.11 x 8.02, hardwood floor
- Master Bedroom with Full Ensuite Bath: 16.11 x 14.10, hardwood in master bedroom, ceramic tile in ensuite
- Second Bedroom: 16.11 x 9.00, hardwood floor
- Full Bath: 9.00 x 5.08, ceramic tile floor
- Laundry/Utility: 5.00 x 4.08
- Foyer/Vestibule: 5.10 x 4.03, granite tile floor
- Condo Fee: $570.45/month
- Condo Fee Includes: Management, Building Insurance, Maintenance, Caretaker, Waste Disposal, Snow Removal, Landscaping
- Inclusions: Bosch Dishwasher, Fischer/Paykel Fridge, Stove, Microwave/Hood Fan, Window Coverings and Hardware as installed, Hot Water Tank, Dining Room Chandelier
- Exclusions: Small extendable mirror in Master Ensuite Bath
- Taxes: $5493/2014