For Sale $204,900 - Apartment
Great starter in the heart of the Golden Triangle! This two bedroom Tenants-in-Common apartment offers a wood-burning fireplace, private front terrace, hardwood floors & storage locker. Steps to Elgin Street & the Rideau Canal. Close to uOttawa via the Corktown Bridge, downtown, the Rideau Centre, 417 access, schools & more. Shared laundry & backyard.
This unit pays 12.94% of the total monthly fee(s) collected from the unit owners.
Hydro is separate and not proportional.
- Living/Dining Room: 20.00 x 10.09, main level, parquet hardwood, wood-burning fireplace
- Kitchen: 6.08 x 6.04, main level, parquet hardwood
- Master Bedroom: 14.00 x 9.08, main level, parquet hardwood
- Second Bedroom: 11.00 x 8.04, main level, parquet hardwood
- Full Bathroom: 7.04 x 6.08, main level
- Foyer 1: 6.08 x 6.05, main level
- Second Foyer: 5.06 x 5.04, main level
- Laundry: In common area of basement
- Monthly Common Fee: $188.21
- Monthly Tax Contribution: $182.34 (Approximately $2188 or 12.94% of the 2017 total tax bill for 183 Waverley)
- Total Monthly Fee includes: Proportional share of building insurance, Heat, Water, HWT rental, Common Area Utilities, Share of Property Taxes
- Inclusions: Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Light Fixtures and Window Coverings as installed